Well, you don’t actually need a pen - the application process is digital and really simple - but get prepared, because CBC is a great opportunity for anyone with a creative business idea who are ready to take the next step.
Not sure what CBC is? Then you might want to read this blog post first. And if you’re still not sure whether or not you should spend 5 minutes on the application, here are a few points that might convince you:
1. Prize money and global fame
If you’re one of the eight chosen startups, you get to compete for a place in the international CBC finals in Copenhagen where you also have the chance to win substantial financial rewards.
2. Instant feedback from field experts
Each participating startup presents their business idea to an international jury who shares their expert thoughts and opinions. This is an excellent opportunity to sharpen your pitching skills and get relevant feedback that can help develop your business idea further.
3. A chance for international investments
Creative Business Cup attracts hungry investors from all over the world that are looking for new connections and business opportunities. So even if you don’t win (which you will, of course!), simply attending the event might lead to a big investment or a connection that might be useful further down the road.
4. One-on-one coaching
As part of the competition, each startup gets one-on-one coaching and feedback from experienced business coaches and investors -- something many are willing to pay lots of money for. In CBC, it’s all for free!
5. A chance to broaden your network
Most entrepreneurs realize the value of a strong network and there’s really no better way to connect with people from all over the world than at an event like this. CBC gathers startups, investors, and business coaches who all share the same passion for an entire day of workshops and networking. What’s more to say?
Ok, so now that you know why you have to apply for the competition, here’s how you do it:
1. Read the rules on our page (PDF).
2. Click the link and fill out the forms on our platform
3. Await our feedback. A total of 8 applications will be selected for the finals, but every startup will get personal feedback on their application
4. Attend the finals in Lund on the 12th of March
5. The winner is sent to the global finals in Copenhagen on the 29-30th of June